MCHS Booster Club
The sole mission of the Mid-Carolina High School Athletic Booster Club is to support the athletic programs at Mid-Carolina High School and Mid-Carolina Middle School. All of the money we raise goes directly back into the programs at these two schools. The majority of our revenue comes from memberships and concession sales at athletic events.
A large portion of our revenue comes from concession sales. The booster club runs concessions at MCHS for the following sports: varsity and JV football, middle school football, varsity, and JV basketball, varsity and JV baseball, varsity and JV softball, varsity and JV soccer, and track.
We are always in need of concessions volunteers. If you would like to volunteer, please contact a booster club board member.
Season Tickets and Booster Club Membership
Season tickets for the 2019-2020 school year are now available.By purchasing season tickets, you can bypass ticket lines and receive reserved parking for regular season home varsity football games.However, Reserved parking is limited to the first 175 season ticket holders.
Click here for more information about Season Tickets and Booster Club Memberships.
Booster Club Meeting Schedule:
*Reminder: We need to do a "NCSD Facilities Use Form" for all meetings.
- August Meeting: Monday, Aug. 5th (6PM) Location: MCHS Media Center.
- September Meeting: Monday, Sept. 9th (6PM) Location: MCHS Media Center (1st Monday in Sept. (Labor Day) Schools/Offices Closed)
- October Meeting: Monday, Oct. 7th (6PM) Location: MCHS Media Center
- November Meeting: Monday, November 11th (6PM) Location: MCHS Media Center (1st Monday in November is (11/4) Parent/Teacher Conference Night.)
- December Meeting: Monday, December 2nd (6PM) Location: MCHS Media Center
- January Meeting: Monday, January 13th (6PM) Location: MCHS Media Center (Jan. 6th-Monday (No School for Students/Teacher Planning Day-PD Day)
- February Meeting: Monday, Feb. 3rd (6PM) Location: MCHS Media Center
- March Meeting: Monday, March 2nd (6PM) Location: MCHS Media Center
- Note: Projected Fall Sports Banquet Date (Monday, March 23rd (6PM GYM/Cafeteria)
- April Meeting: Monday, April 20th (6PM) Location: MCHS Media Center
- *Spring Break April 6th-13th (4/6-1st Monday & 4/13-2nd Monday)
- May Meeting: Monday, May 4th (6PM) Location: MCHS Media Center
- Note: Projected Winter/Spring Sports Banquet (Thursday, May 21st) (6PM GYM/Cafeteria)
2019-2020 MCHS Booster Club Officials
please click on a name for contact information:
President: Jeff Waites
Vice President: Gwen Davenport
Secretary: Tina Brown
Treasurer: Ludy Werts (cell # 803-940-0468)
Immediate Past President (2018-2019) Rusty Farmer
Administrative: Zeb Reid
Athletic Director: Chris Arnoult
2018-2019 MCHS Booster Club Officials:
President: Rusty Farmer
Vice President: Jeff Waites
Secretary: Tina Brown
Treasurer: Ludy Werts
Past President (2017-2018) Jack Owens